1. Learning is more important than teaching.
2. Teach the students, not the book.
3. Involve students in the learning process.
4. Don’t tell students what they can tell you.
5. Show your reactions to what students say.
6. Students need practice, not you.
7. Don’t emphasise difficulties.
8. Vary what you do, and how you do it.
10. Activities and relationships in the classroom change.
11. Students need to leam how to learn.
12, Useful and fun is better than either alone.
13. We all learn best when we are relaxed.
转引自 邱Sir博客 “求师得”http://www.qiusir.cn/?p=1882#comments